Please contact the TVE fair office for any questions: 936-336-7455
TVE Youth Rodeo
September 29, 2018
Rodeo begins @ 9:00 am sharp
Western Attire is required (no caps)
Entries open August 14, 2018
Entry Deadline September 14, 2018
NO LATE ENTRIES/NO REFUNDS
All entries must be completed online, no mailed entries will be accepted.
You must send in a copy of your coggins papers on all of the horses that will be participating as well as a copy of birth certificate and a notarized minors release that is available at the bottom of the page to:
TVE Youth Rodeo
P.O. Box 9047
Liberty, TX 77575
These forms must be received in the office no later than Sept.19, 2018
These can also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 936-336-5192
For you convenience we have added a link so that you can scan your paperwork in directly from the entry page. Just click the button that says Choose file at the bottom right and scan them in.
RV spots are available but they must be paid for in advance through the TVE fair office. They must be in by Wednesday Sept. 19th to get a spot. No exceptions. 25.00 a spot.
- Mutton Busting does not count towards All around
- You can enter up an age division for $ but you are not eligible for points or prizes out of your actual age category
- Team roping teams must be paid in full by both header and heeler in order to be able to participate. Your one(1) top placing run will count towards All Around if that run received points. No runs will be added after the close of entries or the day of the rodeo.
- All contestants must check in at the rodeo office and pick up their back number. This will ensure you have arrived and we have your birth certificate, minors release and coggins papers.
- Entering in the 2018 TVE Youth Rodeo gives your permission for the TVE to publish the contestant and/or contestants families pictures on the TVE Fair website and TVE Faicebook Pages and local newspapers.
For more information please contact:
TVE Fair Office 936-336-7455