Please contact the TVE fair office for any questions:
TVE Youth Rodeo
September 28, 2019
Rodeo begins @ 9:00 am sharp
Western Attire is required (no caps)
Entries open August 1, 2019
Entry Deadline September 16, 2019 (midnight)
NO LATE ENTRIES/NO REFUNDS
All entries must be completed online, no mailed entries will be accepted or day of rodeo entries!
NEW FOR 2019
- You must bring a copy of your coggins papers on all of the horses that you bring.
- Minors release will be online this year, by signing up you are agreeing to the minors release and TVE will NOT be held responsible.
- Birth Certificates on file from last year will be used this year, if you did not participate in 2018 we will need a copy of your birth certificate no later than Sept. 19th. No exceptions!
These can also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 936-336-5192 or scanned into the document when signing up.
TVE Youth Rodeo
P.O. Box 9047
Liberty, TX 77575
For you convenience we have added a link so that you can scan your paperwork in directly from the entry page. Just click the button that says Choose file at the bottom right and scan them in.
RV spots are available but they must be paid for in advance through the TVE fair office. They must be in by Wednesday Sept. 18th to get a spot. No exceptions. 25.00 a spot.
- Mutton Busting does not count towards All around
- You can enter up an age division for $ but you are not eligible for points or prizes out of your actual age category
- Team roping teams must be paid in full by both header and heeler in order to be able to participate. Team Roping will not count towards All around points. No runs will be added after the close of entries. Make sure your partner has signed up- no refunds of entry fees due to partner not signing up.
- All contestants must check in at the rodeo check in table located under the pavilion and pick up their packet. This will ensure you have arrived and we have your birth certificate, minors release and coggins papers.
- By entering in the 2019 TVE Youth Rodeo gives your permission for the TVE to publish the contestant and/or contestants families pictures on the TVE Fair website and TVE Facebook Pages and local newspapers and any other media deemed necessary.
Order of events will be posted as soon as everything is confirmed!
Rough Stock will be first event!
For more information please contact:
TVE Fair Office 936-336-7455