Please contact the TVE fair office for any questions:
TVE Youth Rodeo
September 26, 2020
Rodeo begins @ 9:00 am sharp
Western Attire is required (no caps)
Stock Contractor: Kenneth Webb
Entries open June 1, 2020
Entry Deadline September 16, 2020 (midnight)
Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter.
NO LATE ENTRIES/NO REFUNDS
All entries must be either completed online or mailed. Mailed entries will be accepted this year but must be received in office by Sept. 16th deadline. No late entries will be accepted or day of rodeo entries will be accepted! If mailing it is suggested that you get a tracking number and guaranteed date of delivery to ensure we receive your entries.
- You must bring a copy of your coggins papers on all of the horses that you bring.
- Minors release will be online this year, by signing up you are agreeing to the minors release and TVE will NOT be held responsible.
- Birth Certificates on file from last year will be used this year, if you did not participate in 2019 we will need a copy of your birth certificate no later than Sept. 16th. No exceptions!
- There is a 60 lb weight limit on the mutton bustin
Birth certificates can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 936-336-5192 or scanned into the document when signing up. For you convenience we have added a link so that you can scan your paperwork in directly from the entry page. Just click the button that says Choose file at the bottom right and scan them in.
TVE Youth Rodeo
P.O. Box 9047
Liberty, TX 77575
RV spots are available but they must be paid for in advance through the TVE fair office. They must be in by Wednesday Sept. 16th to get a spot. No exceptions. 25.00 a spot. No one is allowed in or around the arena area for any reason until the day of the rodeo.
- Mutton Busting does not count towards All around
- You can enter up an age division for $ and prizes but you are not eligible for points out of your actual age category
- Team roping teams must be paid in full by both header and heeler in order to be able to participate. Team Roping will count towards All around points. No runs will be added after the close of entries. Make sure your partner has signed up- no refunds of entry fees due to partner not signing up. Limit is 4 runs per contestant
- All contestants must check in at the rodeo check in table located under the pavilion and pick up their packet. This will ensure you have arrived and we have your birth certificate, and coggins papers.
- By entering in the 2020 TVE Youth Rodeo gives your permission for the TVE to publish the contestant and/or contestants families pictures on the TVE Fair website and TVE Facebook Pages and local newspapers and any other media deemed necessary.
Order of events will be posted as soon as everything is confirmed!
Rough Stock will be first event!
For more information please contact:
TVE Fair Office 936-336-7455