Please contact the TVE fair office for any questions:
TVE Youth Rodeo
September 30, 2023
Rodeo begins @ 9:00 am sharp
Western Attire is required (no caps)
Stock Contractor: BFC Livestock
Entries open August 4, 2023
Scroll to the bottom of the page to enter.
NO LATE ENTRIES/NO REFUNDS:
All entries must be completed online only. No late entries will be accepted
- You must bring a copy of your coggins papers on all of the horses that you bring.
- Birth Certificates must be submitted at the same time of entry, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 15th at by 4:00pm. Entries will not be entered until birth certificates are received.
- There is a 60 lb. weight limit on the mutton bustin
- Everyone is required to pay a contestant fee to complete an entry
- Must have your own Riggin for rough stock events. We do not provide.
Birth certificates can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 936-336-5192 or scanned into the document when signing up. For you convenience we have added a link so that you can scan your paperwork in directly from the entry page. Just click the button that says Choose file at the bottom right and scan them in.
- Mutton Busting does not count towards All around
- You can enter up an age division for $ and prizes but you are not eligible for points out of your actual age category
- Team roping teams must be paid in full by both header and heeler in order to be able to participate. Team Roping will count towards All around points but only 1 run will count. No runs will be added after the close of entries. Make sure your partner has signed up- no refunds of entry fees due to partner not signing up. Limit is 4 runs per contestant
- All contestants must check in at the rodeo check in table located under the pavilion and pick up their packet. This will ensure you have arrived so that we can mark you here.
- By entering ,in the TVE Youth Rodeo, gives your permission for the TVE to publish the contestant and/or contestants families pictures on the TVE Fair website and TVE Facebook Pages and local newspapers and any other media deemed necessary.
Order of events will be posted as soon as everything is confirmed!
Rough Stock will be first event!
For more information please contact:
TVE Fair Office 936-336-7455